Intimacy can be a crucible for growth and deep healing. It challenges us to examine deeply held patterns of relating that no longer work, and asks us to soften into our hearts, and understand the ways we cause separation from both ourselves and our partner. In the context of relationship, our attachments, fears, needs, and longings are often waiting in the wings, while everyday conflict, avoidance, and unrest take center stage.
As a champion for your relationship, I’ll help you uncover unhealthy modes of communication and the emotional drivers underneath, support you to both express and regulate, and practice new ways of relating so you can create more tenderness, connection, and intimacy.
I welcome queer, trans, and heterosexual couples of all ages.
- Expression and communication
- Attachment wounding
- Sexual concerns
- Parenting and blended family issues
- Conflict resolution
- Clearing resentments
- Forgiveness and trust
- Shared decision making
- Financial and household issues
Embodied Ways of Working
- Movement and dance to explore the shared experience
- Working with mirroring and attunement
- Energetic charging exercises: hitting, kicking, punching
- Releasing pain and grief, and expressing deep feeling
- Exploring sensation, and patterns of holding
- Working with gesture, sequencing, expansion and contraction
- Exploring both physical and non-physical boundaries
- Role-play, and constellation work
- Touch, and hands-on techniques
- Breathing techniques and exercises
- Grounding and integrating experience through energetic discharge and mindfulness